Unitrans: Support Services Manager
Name: Callum Watts
You can visit the Unitrans website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $14.75/hr + $45/Weekly Stipend (pending budget approval, refer to actual weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0009-2613-2018
Last Date to Apply: April 12, 2018
Organize and supervise Support Services staff in order to keep all Unitrans equipment and facilities in
the best appearance, with particular emphasis on bus exteriors and interiors.
Unitrans is an equal employment opportunity.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
A. Organize and supervise vehicle cleaning, including:
1. Ensure vehicle cleaning occurs on a daily basis with evening and weekend crews
2. Coordinating with Operations and Specialized Transportation Services to determine which vehicles need to be cleaned
3. Ensuring all vehicles cleaned meet quality control standards
B. Supervise Support Services staff, including:
1. Conduct meetings with Support Services Supervisors on a regular basis
2. Coordinate with Human Resources Manager to recruit Support Services Supervisors and
3. Coordinate with the Bus Operations Trainer for vehicle operation in the parking lot
4. Coordinate bus washer training with a shop representative
5. Immediately report all vehicle accidents to the Route Supervisor
6. Notify the Route Supervisor or Dispatcher of any damage discovered during the vehicle cleaning process
7. Work with the Assistant General Manager of Operations to file worker’s compensation claims and to conduct investigations
8. Responsible for bi-weekly payroll records
C. Maintain cleaning equipment, washing area, and stock of cleaning equipment:
1. Oversee maintenance of bus washer
a. Ensure bus washer operates as designed
b. Perform minor repairs, as necessary
c. Report any problems to shop representatives
2. Ensure that the wash pad and bus wash area are cleaned
3. Maintain stock of cleaning equipment
a. Maintain inventory of printed Support Services forms
b. Maintain inventory of all cleaning supplies
c. Notify Shop Storekeeper when supplies are needed
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter
A. Must work as a current Support Services Supervisor
B. Operate transit vehicles, as needed
C. Must not be on strike or accident probation
D. Must participate in weekly manager meetings
The skills, knowledge, and abilities necessary to perform the duties of the Unitrans Support Services
Manager may be acquired, to a large extend, through on-the- job training and experience. Only general, fundamental attributes necessary for this position are listed below:
A. Ability to exercise a high degree of independent responsibility
B. Ability to communicate along all lines of authority
C. Willingness to work well with others
D. Willingness to complete physically demanding tasks
E. Willingness to work in adverse weather conditions
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.