Picnic Day: Parade Assistant Director
Name: Annette Nguyen
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Options: Transcript Notation
Hours per Week: 2-5 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: April 25, 2015
Job Number: 0004-0262-2014
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 27, 2015
To assist the parade director in planning and facilitating the Picnic Day Parade.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- help assign parade order
- organize groups in appropriate positions on the day of Picnic Day
- help lead participant info meetings
- direct parade
- other tasks as directed
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-versed in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Timely and efficient
- Strong organizational skills
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.