Student Government: Aggie Public Arts Committee Secretary/Treasurer Lead
Name: Marielle Ednalino
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: n/a
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 1+ hrs/week
Start Date: June 1, 2018
End Date: June 1, 2019
Job Number: 0008-2625-2018
Last Date to Apply: April 24, 2018
The Aggie Public Arts Committee is an organization under ASUCD that promotes the wellbeing and installation of art on and off campus.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
This role requires that you keep track of information, communicate with your fellow members to ensure tasks are carried out efficiently and manage/update funds and financial opportunities.
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Ability to take diligent meetings notes
- Strong communication skills
- Great team member
- Good at seeking opportunities
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.