Unitrans: Support Services Assistant
Name: Callum Watts
You can visit the Unitrans website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 15 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0009-2630-2018
Last Date to Apply: April 19, 2018
To maintain the cleanliness and overall appearance of the Unitrans vehicles.
Unitrans is an equal employment opportunity.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Working as a team member to clean the interiors and exteriors of all vehicles
- Duties include
- Wiping down seats and windows
- Brush cleaning the outsides
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
● Able to work nights and 2 weekend days per month
● Works well in a group or team setting
● Dedicated worker
1. Develop management and interpersonal skills and gain experience talking to many different
kinds of people.
2. Learn how to take on a leadership/authoritative role.
3. Work in a friendly, comfortable environment.
4. Hours are flexible.
5. Become a part of the Unitrans family and make friends for life.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.