Student Government: Field Representatives for Senator Maraiyesa
Name: Jumoke Maraiyesa
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 4-5 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: March 15, 2019
Job Number: 0008-2637-2018
Last Date to Apply: April 26, 2018
The Field Representatives will attend meetings on behalf of, but not speak for, Senator Jumoke Maraiyesa.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Assist other staff members and Senator Maraiyesa on projects/events
- Attend designated Commission and/or Committee meetings with, or in the absence of, Senator Jumoke Maraiyesa
- Attend Staff meetings when called - Typically takes place on Mondays or Fridays
--> At your first meeting, introduce yourself to the Commission and/or Committee Chairs
PLEASE - visit the link below to choose a Commission and/or Committee of your choice to attend on a weekly basis and let Senator Jumoke know upon interview.
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Good notetaking skills
- Communication skills
- Cooperative skills
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.