Picnic Day: Animal Events Assistant Director
Name: Andrea Ramos
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Options: Transcript Notation
Hours per Week: 2-5 hours/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: April 25, 2015
Job Number: 0004-0264-2014
Last Date to Apply: Dec. 24, 2014
- Contribute to the organization and planning of Animal Events on Picnic Day
- Gain valuable experience working with animal organizations in a team environment
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Assist the Animal Events Director in corresponding with 40+ animal organizations, compile and organize applications and documents, plan field layouts, and help with fencing
- Must be available Picnic Day weekend (04/17/2015 - 04/19/2015)
- Knowledge of Google Drive
- Organizational skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.