Student Government: Staff for ASUCD Senator Atanas Spasov
Name: Atanas Spasov
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 1-3 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: March 20, 2019
Job Number: 0008-2644-2018
Last Date to Apply: May 3, 2018
To assist Senator Atanas Spasov with his platforms, help pass legislation, and help make campus a more welcoming space through the implementation of new ideas.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Attend commission meetings
- Aid in drafting legislation
- Provide the team with counsel
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Committed to the team
- Critical reasoning
- Organizational skills
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.