Student Government: Academic Affairs Commission Chair
Name: Abigail Edwards
Payrate: $64/wk (pending budget approval -refer to budget for actual weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10-15 hrs/wk
Start Date: June 15, 2018
End Date: June 15, 2019
Job Number: 0008-2651-2018
Last Date to Apply: April 26, 2018
Organize, coordinate, and oversee all commission activities and new projects. Recommend and implement relevant programs, policies, and legislation. Represent the commission's decisions at Senate meetings as an ex-officio member of the Senate.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Hold weekly Academic Affairs Commission meetings
- Attend all senate meetings
- Work with undergraduate education
- Inform senate of student body academic issues
- Recommend delegates for academic senate committees to ASUCD President
- Plan and execute programmatie events
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Good understanding of SJA
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.