Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students: Assistant Director (Assistant for Housing Day)
Name: Jason "JJ" Hsu
You can visit the Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $50.60/Week (pending budget approval, refer to budget for actual weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 6-7 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 30, 2018
Job Number: 0032-2652-2018
Last Date to Apply: April 29, 2018
Assist the HAUS Unit Director with overseeing with overseeing the operations and team of Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Manage team of volunteers during Housing Day
- Develop sustainable strategies for success for future events
- Nurture relationships between HAUS and property managers
- Facilitate weekly staff meetings
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Organizational skills/time management
- Eagerness to learn
- Positive attitude
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.