Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students: HAUS Staff
Name: Jason "JJ" Hsu
You can visit the Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 3-5 Hours/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 30, 2018
Job Number: 0032-2656-2018
Last Date to Apply: April 30, 2018
Aid students in the difficulties faced in the Davis housing climate.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Housing Day: Plan a large scale fair dedicated to simplifying the housing search.
- Peer advising: aid folks with renters rights and general housing inquires
- Relationship: foster the ongoing conversation between property managers and HAUS
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Organizational skills/time management
- Eager to learn
- Positive attitude
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.