Executive Office: Staff (Press Secretary)
Name: Michael Gofman
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5-10 Hours/Week
Start Date: May 14, 2018
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0035-2685-2018
Last Date to Apply: May 11, 2018
To assist the President, Vice President, and Chief of Staff in the operation of ASUCD from the Executive level
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
Press Secretary: Manage social media activity for the executive office on a day to day basis.
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Displaying a willingness to learn about ASUCD and public service in general
- Attend various meetings as an Executive office liason
- Complete various projects, suchs as coordinating meetings, helping to introduce legislation, and communicating with students and staff via the Executive Office's social media platforms
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Strong comunication skills
- Quick learning
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.