Entertainment Council: Promotions Director
Name: Liz O'Neill
You can visit the Entertainment Council website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $62/week (pending budget approval, refer to budget for actual weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10 hrs/wk
Start Date: Sept. 26, 2018
End Date: June 14, 2019
Job Number: 0002-2693-2018
Last Date to Apply: May 10, 2018
The ASUCD Entertainment Council Promotions Director oversees all marketing and publicity operations of the unit.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Manages social media platforms (IG,Twitter, Facebook)
- Distributes flyers and tables on campus
- Runs EC's mailchimp and sends info to all pertinent campus mailing lists
- Coordinates with various local venues and promoters to host ticket giveaways
- Leads a team of promo coordinators to expand marketing operations
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Suite
- Excellent time management
- Available during lunch hours (11am-2pm) most days of the week for tabling
- Proactive, creative, and eager to learn about student/digital marketing
- Previous experience in Entertainment Council preferred (added 05/02/2018)
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.