Student Government: Staff-Senator Alisha Hacker
Name: Alisha Hacker
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 4 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: March 14, 2019
Job Number: 0008-2697-2018
Last Date to Apply: May 10, 2018
Assist Senator Alisha Hacker with completing platforms (voter registration, housing, support student clubs and organizations), quarter and long-term goals and implementing new ideas.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Attend commission and senate meetings
- Assist in research and drafting legislation
- Assist with and plan events to accomplish goals
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Effective communicator (verbally and written)
- Passion for being a student leader
Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.