Picnic Day: Technical Assistant Director
Name: Chen Xie
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Options: Transcript Notation
Hours per Week: 2-5 hours/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: April 25, 2015
Job Number: 0004-0270-2014
Last Date to Apply: April 3, 2015
As a Technical Assistant Director, you will be an essential part of Picnic Day, working with not only the Director but also sound and equipment providers along with other directors in making sure everything is ready and goes smoothly.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly board meetings Wednesday 6-8 pm starting Winter quarter
- Attend assigned office hours
- Assist the technical director in contacting sound and other providers, set up and take down equipment on the day of Picnic Day, and help to manage the website
- Basic knowledge of computers and other tech, and website management
- Basic troubleshoot knowledge recommended
- Communicates effectively and is organized
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.