Picnic Day: Vice Chair
Name: Grace Scott
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $1200 stipend
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Options: Transcript Notation
Hours per Week: 10-15 hrs/wk variable
Start Date: Sept. 24, 2015
End Date: June 12, 2016
Job Number: 0004-0273-2015
Last Date to Apply: June 25, 2015
To Assist the Chair in leading th 14 Directors and Assistant Directors to put on a successful Picnic Day.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
1. Organize welcome reception
2. Maintain close contact with Parade Marshall(s)
3. Monitor and guide 6-7 directors with one-on-one meetings
4. Attend and help plan weekly meetings
5. Hold weekly assigned office hours
6. Work closely with Chair and Advisors
7. Organize Rain Plan and Headquarters for day of Picnic Day
2. Interpersonal skills
4. Composed under pressure
5. Time Management
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- 3. Please describe why you want to be Vice Chair in 250-300 words / 2-3 sentences.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.