Student Government: Mental Health Initiative Committee Member
Name: Sam Chiang
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: N/A
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 15-19.5 Hrs/ Week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: May 31, 2019
Job Number: 0008-2745-2018
Last Date to Apply: June 6, 2018
The purpose of a Board Member is to assist the chair in a variety of extensive duties and tasks ranging from publicity to programming. Board Members provide additional support and feedback to the chair regarding the operations of the initiative.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly meetings
- Provide ideas regarding operations of the initiative
- Support the planning of the initiative’s events
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Good communication skills
- Passionate about mental health advocacy
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.