Picnic Day: Multi-Cultural Children's Faire Assistant Director
Name: Chelsea Hernandez
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies
Start Date: Jan. 1, 2016
End Date: May 1, 2016
Job Number: 0004-0275-2015
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 3, 2016
To assist the MCF Director in planning and preparing crafts and performances for children on Picnic Day.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend board meetings every Wednesday
- If possible fold 2-4 office hours every week until Picnic Day
- Create a craft list and informational sheets
- Prepare crafts and attend craft parties
- Work on Picnic Day; Help run MCF
- Work under deadlines
- Work well with children
- Efficient with Google Drive
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.