Entertainment Council: Social Media Manager
Name: Liz O'Neill
You can visit the Entertainment Council website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 30, 2019
Job Number: 0002-2754-2018
Last Date to Apply: July 2, 2018
To assist the Promotions Director with managing all social media accounts including but not limited to facebook, instagram and Twitter.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Creates new marketing campaigns to increase student engagement online
- Post and publicize upcoming events/giveaways/announcements
- Manages all social media inboxes
- Attends 1 hour staff meetings each week plus additional promotions team meetings
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Creative, organized, punctual, team player
- Understands or is willing to learn about social media analytics
- Proficient in Google suite & Microsoft suite
- Laptop and smartphone readily available
- Graphic design experience is a plus
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.