Entertainment Council: Street Team Manager
Name: Liz O'Neill
You can visit the Entertainment Council website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 30, 2019
Job Number: 0002-2755-2018
Last Date to Apply: July 2, 2018
To assist the Promotion's Director in flyering around campus & surrounding community, tabling on campus, and leading a team of volunteers to help all physical promotion.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Flyers around campus at all bulletin boards and halls
- Tables at least twice a week
- Schedules volunteer opportunitities for EC volunteers to flyer and table on campus
- Possesses new ideas for physical promotion
- Attends 1 hour staff meetings each week plus additional promotion team meetings
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Outgoing and enjoys talking to new people
- Organized, detail oriented, punctual
- Proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.