Unitrans: Payroll Assistant
Name: Claire Yuan
You can visit the Unitrans website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10-15 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0009-2772-2018
Last Date to Apply: July 5, 2018
Assist the Payroll Manager in processing biweekly payroll and cooperate with the other assistants to complete projects.
Unitrans is an equal opportunity employer.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Process employee time cards
- Communicate with co-workers
- Answer payroll questions
- Complete payroll by a certain deadline
- Troubleshoot and independently handle problem
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
● Process employee time cards
● Communicate with co-workers
● Answer payroll questions
● Complete payroll by a certain deadline
● Troubleshoot and independently handle problem
● Develop management and interpersonal skills and gain experience talking to many different
kinds of people.
● Work in a friendly, comfortable environment.
● Hours are flexible.
● Become a part of the Unitrans family and make friends for life.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.