Picnic Day: Volunteer Assistant Director
Name: Dion Campbell
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 4-5 hrs/wk
Start Date: April 8, 2016
End Date: April 18, 2016
Job Number: 0004-0278-2015
Last Date to Apply: April 7, 2016
Assist Picnic Day Volunteer Director with recruitment of volunteers.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Help table at events to promote for volunteers
- Help track Assistant Directors and Volunteer Information
- Knowledge of basic computer programs (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Punctual, organized, responsible, and friendly
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.