Picnic Day: Vice Chair
Name: Elise Pohlhammer
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $1708 one-time stipend (pending budget approval)
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10-15 hrs/wk variable
Start Date: Sept. 24, 2018
End Date: June 13, 2019
Job Number: 0004-2792-2018
Last Date to Apply: July 19, 2018
To Assist the Chair in leading the 14 Directors and Assistant Directors to put on a successful Picnic Day.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
1. Organize welcome reception
2. Maintain close contact with Parade Marshall(s)
3. Monitor and guide 6-7 directors with one-on-one meetings
4. Attend, plan, and help lead weekly meetings
5. Schedule and hold weekly assigned office hours
6. Work closely with Chair and Advisors
7. Organize Rain Plan and Headquarters for day of Picnic Day
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
2. Interpersonal skills
4. Composed under pressure
5. Time Management skills
- Please describe why you want to be Vice Chair in 250-300 words / 2-3 sentences.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.