Picnic Day: Graphics Director
Name: Elise Pohlhammer
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $853 One-Time Stipend (pending budget approval)
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10-15 hrs/wk
Start Date: Sept. 24, 2018
End Date: May 13, 2019
Job Number: 0004-2809-2018
Last Date to Apply: Aug. 16, 2018
Design all visual and graphic identity for Picnic Day, including the logo, posters, t-shirts, letterhead, schedule of events, Facebook banner, flyers, and other graphic material requested by Picnic Day Directors.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Design all official Picnic Day graphics.
- Work with Cal Aggie Alumni Association in designing two page spread in UCD Magazine
- Publish and prepare schedule of events
- Attend weekly Board meetings
- Attend mandatory office hours
- Hire, train, lead Assistant Directors
- Prepare end-of-year report
As part of your employment you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Time Management
- Communication skills
- Responsible & Respectful
- Must have/bring in portfolio
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.