Picnic Day: Vice Chair Assistant Director
Name: Annette Nguyen
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Options: Transcript Notation
Hours per Week: Varies
Start Date: April 12, 2016
End Date: April 20, 2016
Job Number: 0004-0281-2015
Last Date to Apply: April 11, 2016
To assist the vice chair in planning and organizing activities and programs for Picnic Day 2016
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Help plan board meetings, retreats, other activities
- Coordinate/plan Picnic Day scavenger hunt
- Manage headquarters on Picnic Day
- Track progress of meetings and other director tasks
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.