Student Government: Internal Affairs Commission
Name: Jacob Ganz
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2-4 hrs/week
Start Date: Oct. 15, 2018
End Date: June 15, 2019
Job Number: 0008-2820-2018
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 11, 2018
The Internal Affairs Commission (IAC) investigates and recommends improvements to ASUCD Constitution, and Bylaws; often authorizing or authoring legislation as a commission for consideration by the ASUCD Senate.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly Internal Affairs Commission meetings
- Author and evaluate Legislation for the ASUCD Senate
- Interact with other bodies within ASUCD
- Assist Cashier with Duties
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to multi-task.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.