Picnic Day: Special Events Director
Name: Elise Pohlhammer
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $853 One-Time Stipend (pending budget approval)
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10-15 hrs/wk
Start Date: Sept. 24, 2018
End Date: May 13, 2019
Job Number: 0004-2831-2018
Last Date to Apply: Sept. 6, 2018
Create, coordinate, and execute Picnic Day pre-week activities and Picnic Day Fast-passes.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Plan and run pre-week, the week before Picnic Day.
- Strategize fast passes for Picnic Day
- Organize and coordinate all signage for Picnic Day and coordinates sign making party
- Help promote safety during Pre Week and on Picnic Day
- Hire, train and guide Assistant Directors
- Attend weekly Board Meetings
- Attend mandatory office hours beginning in fall quarter.
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Organizational skills
- Communication skill
- Time management
- Responsible and Respectful
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.