Student Government: Field Representative for Senator Ko
Name: Ko Ser Lu Ktoo
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 4-6 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: March 15, 2019
Job Number: 0008-2854-2018
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 2, 2018
The Field Representative monitors and updates Senator Htoo, Chief of Staff and Legislative Director on issues on campus. The Field representative will act as an assistant to Senator Htoo and constituents and answers correspondence and verbal communications with constituents.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend all weekly meetings
- Attend Senate Meeting
- Attend campus event
- Attend Commissions and Committees meeting
- Act as the representative for Senator Htoo, answering correspondence, meeting with constituents
- Assist Senator Htoo with projects
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Passion for student issues and improving the quality of life for all UC Davis students
- Adaptive Leader and Committed Team Player
- Must attend all mandatory meetings and be able to fulfill the previous listed responsibilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.