Student Government: Elections Committee Member
Name: Alisha Hacker
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: n/a
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5-7 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Oct. 8, 2019
Job Number: 0008-2869-2018
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 9, 2018
To assist with running quarterly ASUCD elections consistent with Chapter 4 of the bylaws.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Work with the Elections Committee Chair and other Committee members to organize and carry out elections
- Outreach to students, student organizations, etc to provide information regarding elections
- Assist the chair as needed
- Assist in the restructuring and reorganization of the Committee
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Knowledge of Student Government Operations
- Ability to make impartial decisions
- Strong communication skills and time management
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.