Picnic Day: Assistant Operations Director
Name: Anmol Singh
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: TBD
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: April 1, 2016
Job Number: 0004-0288-2015
Last Date to Apply: April 21, 2016
Assist the Operations Director as well as the other directors for Picnic Day 2016.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Make sure all the other directors have everything they need
- Help to set-up on Picnic Day
- Know where all of the equipment goes
- Good oral skills
- Good time management skills
- Works well with large groups
- Works well being in a physically demanding job
- Can work independently
- Can act well under pressure
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.