Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students: Outreach Staff
Name: Jason "JJ" Hsu
You can visit the Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 3-5 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: March 15, 2019
Job Number: 0032-2884-2018
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 17, 2018
Enhance the unit’s presence on campus and the city of Davis, in order to bridge the gap between students and property managers.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Reach out to local property managers to develop sustainable business relationships
- Create marketing strategies to promote the unit’s presence on campus
- Work with the Unit Director and Outreach Director to plan Housing Day
- Attend weekly team meetings
- Must be available on Housing Day (Jan.24, 2019)
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Customer Service
- Strong organizational skills/time management
- Self starter and teamplayer
- Positive attitude and eager to learn
- Proficiency in office software appreciated
- Extensive background knowledge of Davis housing not required
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.