Student Government: Judicial Council Member
Name: Alisha Hacker
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 2-4 hrs/week
Start Date: Oct. 18, 2018
End Date: Oct. 18, 2019
Job Number: 0008-2888-2018
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 11, 2018
Serving as the adjudicative authority for ASUCD
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Resolving all disputes that arise under ASUCD Constitution and Bylaws by issuing binding rulings
- Resolving all disputes under official action of ASUCD elected officials, appointed officers, and all subordinate bodies of the ASUCD Senate
- Reviewing weekly legislation enacted by the ASUCD Senate for adherence to ASUCD governing documents
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Basic understanding of ASUCD Bylaws and Constitution
- Effective communication within a group
- Ability to make unbiased decisions
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.