Student Government: Academic Senate Committee Representative
Name: Kia Aliakbar
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: Variable
Start Date: Oct. 25, 2018
End Date: June 15, 2019
Job Number: 0008-2892-2018
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 24, 2018
To provide student representation on matters of the Academic Senate.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend committee meetings
- Provide updates to the Committee on Committees Chair
- Research and choose a list of prioritized interest in following comittees:
- Distinguished Teaching Award, Information Technology, Prepatory Education, Undergraduate Scholarships, Honors, and prizes
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Comfortable speaking with faculty and administrators
- Proactive participant
- Passionate about academic process
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.