Student Government: Committee on Committees Vice Chair
Name: Kia Aliakbar
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2 hrs/week
Start Date: Jan. 6, 2019
End Date: June 15, 2019
Job Number: 0008-2893-2018
Last Date to Apply: Nov. 15, 2018
To assist the current chair and train to serve as chair of the committee on committees during the 2019-2020 school year.
- Constant communication with the current chair
- Emailing, scheduling interviews, presentations at the ASUCD senate, attending various meetings
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Quick and efficient communicator both in-person and digitally
- Very organized
- Comfortable communicating with high-ranking administrators
- Must be able to serve as chair during 2019-2020 school year
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.