Picnic Day: Vice Chair Assistant Director
Name: Nicole Deacon
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2-4 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: April 17, 2019
Job Number: 0004-2906-2018
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 25, 2018
Assist the Vice Chair in scheduling office hours for the board, creating a scavenger hunt, prepping for weekly board meetings, setting up headquarters for day-of, and other various tasks.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly board meetings from 6:10-8:00pm
- Attend weekly office hours
- Assist the Vice Chair in various activities and duties
- Coordinate with the board in a professional manner to put on Picnic Day
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Strong communicator
- Familiar with Google Drive, Docs, etc.
- Comfortable with Gmail
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.