Picnic Day: Animal Events Assistant Director
Name: April Yoshihara
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Options: Transcript Notation
Hours per Week: 2-4 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: April 17, 2019
Job Number: 0004-2914-2018
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 25, 2018
To assist the Animal Events Director in preparing for Picnic Day 2019
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Plan layout of Hutchinson Field and Russell Field for Picnic Day
- Communicate with animal groups and organizations
- Attend weekly board meetings in winter and spring quarters
- Maintain/organize records of vaccinations and insurance, as well as contact information for groups and organizations
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
Punctual, organized, works well with others, knowledgeable of google drive, good communication skills, responsible, self-motivation, adaptability
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.