Picnic Day: Graphics Director
Name: Grace Scott
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $600 Stipend (pending budget)
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10-15 hrs/wk
Start Date: Sept. 23, 2015
End Date: May 30, 2016
Job Number: 0004-0295-2015
Last Date to Apply: July 2, 2015
- Designs official Picnic Day logo, posters, letterhead, schedule of events, and T-shirts.
- Designs flyers and other Graphics as requested by the Chair and the Board of Directors.
- Attend weekly board meetings as necessary.
- Hires, trains, and leads assistant directors.
- Holds mandatory office hours each week beginning Fall Quarter
- Writes end-of-year board report
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Designs display cases in the MU throughout the year.
- Designs official Picnic Day logo and orders Picnic Day stationery.
- Coordinates design and printing of Picnic Day posters.
- Works with Cal Aggie Alumni Association in designing the two page spread in the UCD Magazine. Designs, prepares and publishes the official Schedule of Events, (8-12 page tabloid publication) with final editorial approval given by the Chair.
- Works with Publicity Director in preparing a press video.
- Designs flyers for other Directors when needed.
- Selects and supervises Assistant Directors.
- Prepares end-of year report.
- Attends weekly Board meetings.
- Holds mandatory office hours each week beginning in Fall Quarter.
1. Organizational skills
3. Communication skills
4. Must bring in/email portfolio
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.