Picnic Day: Technical Assistant Director
Name: Kiran Bhadury
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2-4 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: April 17, 2019
Job Number: 0004-2970-2018
Last Date to Apply: Open Until Filled
Assist technical director with planning for Picnic Day and help keep things running smoothly on Picnic Day.
- Attend weekly meetings
- Design and maintain the Picnic Day website
- Organize and manage sound systems for Picnic Day
- Be available on Picnic Day (April 13th, 2019)
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Effective communicator
- Comfortable working with tech and willing to learn new skills
- Good time management and organization skills
- Experience with websites or sound equipment a plus but not required
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.