Picnic Day: Exhibits Assistant Director
Name: Madhuri Narayan
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2-4 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: April 17, 2019
Job Number: 0004-2976-2018
Last Date to Apply: March 6, 2019
As an Exhibits Assistant Director, you will be essential in the planning of outstanding and spectacular exhibits, attractions, and shows at Picnic Day 2019.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly board meetings (Wednesdays 6:10-8:00pm)
- Attend weekly office hours
- Assist the Exhibits Director in recruiting and organizing Picnic Day Exhibits and events
- Organize schedule and layout of exhibits for Picnic Day
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Good communication skills
- Can work well in a team
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.