Picnic Day: Children's Discovery Fair Assistant Director
Name: Peri Shih
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2-6 hrs/week
Start Date: Nov. 5, 2018
End Date: April 17, 2019
Job Number: 0004-2978-2018
Last Date to Apply: Open Until Filled
To help a team to plan and coordinate the crafts and experiences for over 1000 children Children's Discovery Fair on Picnic Day
- Weekly office hours: communicate with on-campus/off-campus groups, plan activities for CDF, organize booths
- Host craft parties for volunteers
- Weekly board meeting
- Supervising volunteers and children on the day of the event
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Committed and responsible
- Experience with children/desire to gain experience with
- Creative and resourceful
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.