Picnic Day: Animal Events Director
Name: Grace Scott
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $600 Stipend (pending budget)
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10-15 hrs/wk
Start Date: Sept. 23, 2015
End Date: May 30, 2016
Job Number: 0004-0298-2015
Last Date to Apply: July 16, 2015
To plan and help facilitate all Picnic Day Animal Events
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Works with various off and on campus groups to coordinate 35-45 Picnic Day animal events.
- Works closely with Grounds to coordinate field usage.
- Coordinates equipment, electrical, water and space needs for the events, including setting up fencing.
- Creates applications and confirmation materials and administers relevant Picnic Day and University Policies.
- Attends weekly Board meetings.
- Attends other meetings as necessary.
- Holds mandatory office hours beginning in Fall Quarter.
- Communication skills
- Hard working
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Why do you want to be Animal Events Director? (200 words max)
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.