Student Government: International Undergraduate Student Committee Chair
Name: Alisha Hacker
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 4 hrs/week
Start Date: Nov. 8, 2018
End Date: June 14, 2019
Job Number: 0008-2984-2018
Last Date to Apply: Nov. 7, 2018
The Chair of the IUSC is responsible for guiding, representing, and overlooking the daily operations of the committee. To represent all international students interests and serve as a liaison between International Center and ASUCD.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Prepare weekly agenda for meeting
- Assigning projects to members and checking in with projects
- Checking in with ASUCD
- Working with the DREAM Committee and International Center
- Maintaining a relationship with ASUCD Senate
- Close communication with International Center
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Past leadership experience
- Knowledge of issues surrounding international students
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.