Picnic Day: Assistant Publicity Director
Name: Alex Espos
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 3-5 hrs/wk
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 1, 2016
Job Number: 0004-0302-2015
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 28, 2016
To assist the publicity director in any publicity related needs in planning the 102nd Picnic Day.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Help organize social media posts
- Attend weekly meetings in winter and spring quarter
- Help with Picnic Day correspondence
- Hold 3-5 office hours a week
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.