Student Government: Mental Health Initiative Team Member
Name: Milly Judd
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 3-5 hrs/week
Start Date: March 28, 2019
End Date: May 6, 2019
Job Number: 0008-3050-2019
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 28, 2019
Team Members will assist Board Members with Mental Health Initiative events. If chosen, team members will assist in the planning of our Mental Health Awareness Month in May.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend bi-weekly team meetings
- Assist in programmatic events through tabling, publicizing, etc.
- Attend and support MHI events
- A strong interest in raising mental health awareness
- Communicative and professional
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.