Executive Office: Staffer for ASUCD Controller Meital Machulsky
Name: Meital Machulsky
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 3-6 hours/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: March 22, 2019
Job Number: 0035-3057-2019
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 24, 2019
To assist the Controller with outreach, communication, and coordinator of weekly activities in support of ASUCD fiscal activity and budget planning.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend a weekly meeting with the Controller
- Assist in scheduling and coordination of meetings
- Help the Controller with executing budgeting projects and goals
- Engage in internal outreach to senators, unit directors, and commission chairs
- Flexibility with schedule and ability to attend meetings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- General knowledge of ASUCD functions
- Previous financial/budgeting experience is valued
- Crerative and positive attitude
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.