Entertainment Council: Productions Coordinator
Name: Liz O'Neill
You can visit the Entertainment Council website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5 hrs/week
Start Date: Feb. 4, 2019
End Date: June 30, 2019
Job Number: 0002-3059-2019
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 24, 2019
To learn the functions of sound equipment to properly help set up and take down equipment for shows
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Assist with event set up and takedown of events - minimum availability 5 hrs/wk (preferably nights)
- Learn and Master all sound equipment
- Opportunity to plan your own events with EC as the organization sees fit
- Must be organized, have strong communication skills, and be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have prior experience as an Entertainment Council volunteer
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.