Entertainment Council: Promotions Coordinator
Name: Liz O'Neill
You can visit the Entertainment Council website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5 hrs/week
Start Date: Feb. 4, 2019
End Date: June 30, 2019
Job Number: 0002-3060-2019
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 24, 2019
Promote all Entertainment Council events through tabling, flyering, chalking, and social media platforms.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Contact media companies for advertising purposes
- Table, chalk, and flyer weekly for events
- Be in constant contact with all EC departments
- Post on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Excellent communication skills
- Well Organized
- Self-motivated and willing to collaborate with other coordinators
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.