Student Government: International Undergraduate Student Committee Member
Name: Esra Hawsawi
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 4 hrs/week
Start Date: March 1, 2019
End Date: Dec. 15, 2019
Job Number: 0008-3082-2019
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 28, 2019
As an IUSC member, you will join the front line in advocating to increase for international students by working together closely with ASUCD, International Center, and various campus orgs. You will advocate for the rights of UC Davis International Students.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly meetings
- Organize events, workshops, ASUCD bills
- Check in with commissions and senators
- Knowledge of issues surrounding international students
- Passionate about advocating for international students' issues
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.