Student Government: Transfer, Reentry, and Veterans(TRV) Committee Members
Name: Kyriakos Psaras
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5-15 hrs/week
Start Date: March 7, 2019
End Date: March 7, 2020
Job Number: 0008-3101-2019
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 28, 2019
Transfer, Re-entry, and Veterans Committee actively works to create and promote a welcoming and inclusive environment for all TRV students. We do this through planning and executing events, as well as providing and connevting TRV students with services to help them meet their needs.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend biweekly TRVC committee meetings
- Maintain communication between students and committee members
- Complete given assignments promptly
- Participate in weekly outreach
- Professional etiquette
- Engaging communicator
- Enthusiasm for the committee
- Ability to work in a team or individually
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.