Student Government: Senate Recorder
Name: Shaniah Branson
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5 hrs/week
Start Date: April 1, 2019
End Date: April 6, 2020
Job Number: 0008-3119-2019
Last Date to Apply: March 14, 2019
ASUCD Recorder is responsible for documenting all late arrivals, early departures, and absenses, along with if they are excused or not.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Type meetings of Senate meetings
- Record attendance
- Remain unbiased
- Send minutes out to Student Government Admin. Office, ASUCD VP
- Attentive listening and writing skills
- Remain in constant communication with other ASUCD departments
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.