Executive Office: Chief of Staff
Name: Shreya Deshpande
Payrate: $66.93/week (pending budget approval - refer to budget for weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: Yes
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 15 hours/week
Start Date: April 8, 2019
End Date: March 30, 2020
Job Number: 0035-3148-2019
Last Date to Apply: April 7, 2019
The Chief of Staff to the Vice President will be charged with being the chief advisor to the ASUCD Vice President. They will aide in scheduling meetings, being a liaison between the Legislative Branch and the Vice President, serving as the VP's designated official and completing other administrative tasks.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly Cabinet meetings
- Work with other executive volunteers to complete projects
- Advise the VP and their team
- Attend commission meetings
- Serve as the VP designated official
- Ability to adapt, communicate, and lead
- Must adhere to all duties and responsibilities listed above
- Clearly communicate the views of the Vice President and/or the Executive office.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.